I feel like it’s been forever since I last posted, but I think it’s only been a week 😭
I’ve been offline for a week because I’ve had this week-long school project, and it was absorbing ALL of my energy, istg.
I feel like school isn’t even about learning anymore, but about memorizing every single thing down to the tea. Because why are we starting a new topic every two weeks??
I can’t believe autumn has already started. I’ve bought my new coat, but I can’t seem to come up with any outfit ideas. (I’m just waiting for all the Halloween experiences at the theme parks atp.)
I’m still trying to figure out how to put blogs on specific pages and how all of that works, but trust me, the minute I figure it out, it’s OVER. I’m starting a poem page and everything.
Well, that was a little update from my side. Now it’s your turn! If you’re new here (or you’ve been here for a while), comment and tell me why autumn is or isn’t your favourite season.
xoxo,
Mindie ♡