The Pink Fan The Pink Fan idk Baking idk Blogs Home Home Me Me ♪ ♫ Tips and tricks Tips and tricks idk Hobbies idk Movies & Books idk The Pink Pages

September 5, 2026

Junior year is not for the weak

It’s been 1 month. I repeat, 1 MONTH since I started school. Why does it feel like an eternity? The amount of homework I’ve been given and the assignments I’ve had to do should honestly be illegal, istg.

I HAVE to lock in. Like, genuinely. Istg, I say this every year, but this year is different. I have to become an academic weapon. There is no other option.

Because how am I already sitting here thinking about the fact that I’m DONE with school in 2 years??? Like hello??? I swear I just started. At the same time, I somehow feel like it’s never-ending. Make it make sense.

And don’t even get me started on the TikTok sounds. There have been SO many lately, and there are already like two specifically about being a junior. And I’m sorry, but I cannot wait to use them. I have been waiting for my moment.

So yes, this is officially my academic weapon era. I’m bringing out my inner Rory Gilmore and Hermione Granger. 📚☕️

Wish me luck because I fear I’m going to need it.

Also, I think I desperately need a messy makeover. Because if I’m going to enter my academic weapon era, I might as well do it properly, right? 😭✨

Okay, your turn 👀 What year are you in, and what’s your favorite subject? I wanna know what everyone’s studying!!!


xoxo, 

Mindie ♡