The Pink Fan The Pink Fan idk Baking idk Blogs Home Home Me Me ♪ ♫ Tips and tricks Tips and tricks idk Hobbies idk Movies & Books idk The Pink Pages

September 5, 2026

Messy Me

I just realised that I don’t actually have an “About Me” page… so I guess this is it. Consider this my little introduction, I suppose. 

Last year, when I started my sophomore year of high school, I somehow managed to spend an absolutely atrocious amount of time on TikTok. Which is especially ironic because I used to LOVE journaling, making collages, taking pictures of random little moments, and just creating things for the sake of creating them.

Instead, I was scrolling in my bed until 5 a.m.

Yeah. Not exactly my proudest era.

And honestly, it wasn’t doing my mental health any favours either. I felt like I was constantly consuming things instead of actually experiencing things. So when summer came around, I decided I needed to do something about it.

I spent a lot of that summer journaling, thinking, reflecting, and trying to figure out what I actually wanted my life to look like. And somewhere between all the messy journal entries and ridiculously long notes app paragraphs, I realised something:

I was already writing as if I was talking to my best friends.

So… why not actually share it?

And that’s basically how this little corner of the internet was born.

I was TERRIFIED when I first started. I kept thinking, What if people judge me? What if nobody likes it? What if someone I know finds it? But then I remembered something pretty important:

Nobody really knows me here.

And that felt weirdly freeing.

So I started writing. I started creating again. I tried to spend less time mindlessly scrolling and more time actually doing things I love. And, slowly, this blog became a little space where I could be completely myself, messy thoughts, random obsessions, overly ambitious plans and all.

So, hi. I’m a 16 year old girl who wants to experience everything. I want to learn things, make things, go places, meet people, romanticise ordinary Tuesdays, have ridiculous amounts of hobbies, and somehow achieve approximately every single thing I’ve ever put on my Pinterest boards.

I am also, unfortunately, a perfectionist .

If I can’t do something perfectly, my brain occasionally decides that I simply shouldn’t do it at all. Which is… incredibly helpful. Obviously.

I used to be a straight A student, and I’m determined to become one again. But I’m also trying to learn that life isn’t supposed to be one giant checklist of things I have to accomplish perfectly.

Maybe I don’t need to have everything figured out.

Maybe I can just be 16.

Maybe I can mess up, change my mind, start over, try something completely new, and make a million little memories along the way.

And maybe this blog can be a place to document all of it.

The good, the bad, the chaotic, the embarrassing, the exciting, and all the tiny moments in between.

So welcome to my messy little corner of the internet.

I’m very glad you’re here. ♡

xoxo,
Mindie ♡