The Pink Fan The Pink Fan idk Baking idk Blogs Home Home Me Me ♪ ♫ Tips and tricks Tips and tricks idk Hobbies idk Movies & Books idk The Pink Pages

September 12, 2026

Little Things That Mean More Than They Should

Hiii, Messy Minds 

I’ve been thinking about this lately, and I feel like there are so many little things that can completely change my mood without me even realising it. Like, nothing major, just small things that can make me go from “ugh, today is going to be a day” to “okay wait… maybe today isn’t so bad after all.” 

So I thought I’d share some of the little things that have been affecting me lately, mostly the good ones, because honestly, who wants to focus on the bad ones? 🎀 ☕ 

Slow mornings 

I’ve realised that when I wake up a little earlier and don’t immediately have to run around getting ready, my whole day just feels better. I can actually take my time, get ready without stressing, make a little drink to take with me and just have a few minutes to myself before the day starts. And I swear, when I have one of those mornings, I already know my day is probably going to go well. 💌 

Compliments 

Receiving a compliment is such a small thing, but it genuinely changes my mood. Someone can literally just say something nice about my outfit, my hair, something I did, or even just something random, and I’ll probably still be thinking about it hours later. It’s kind of funny how something that takes someone two seconds to say can make me feel good for the rest of the day. 🎀 

Having something to look forward to 

This one is probably one of my favourites. It doesn’t even have to be something big. Sometimes it’s just knowing I’m going to get my favourite drink after school, watch my comfort show, bake something, or see someone I like being around. Having one tiny thing to look forward to makes an ordinary day feel so much more exciting. ✨ 

Random motivation 

You know when you suddenly get that random urge to get your entire life together? Suddenly I want to clean my room, organise everything, make a to-do list, journal, fix my sleep schedule and become the most productive person alive. Do I know where the motivation came from? Absolutely not. Am I going to question it? Also absolutely not. I’m just going to take advantage of it before it disappears again.  

I think I’m starting to realise that these tiny things actually matter a lot more than I thought. They’re such small parts of my day, but somehow they can make everything feel a little better. ♡

xoxo 

Mindie ♡